TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Payment for the trial is due by bank transfer, at least 3 days before the trial date. This payment is non refundable.
2) The £80.00 deposit is non refundable. This must be paid at the time of booking, by bank transfer, to save your date and will be deducted from your final payment.
3)A minimum booking & charge of £310.00 is applicable on Saturdays, in peak wedding season (April-October & December)
4) The final wedding day payment is due four weeks before the day, by bank transfer.
5) At the time of booking and a deposit is paid, an agreement of the number of bridesmaids, and people who need their hair done on the wedding day, is made on the booking form. Should you wish to change the amount of people requiring my services, and the number is lower than at the time of booking and paying a deposit, the amount quoted will still be due.
6) I reserve the right to withdraw from a wedding booking, should I feel our partnership is not suited in any way.
7) In the event of the booking being made within four weeks of your wedding, the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
8) In the event of being unable to fulfil the wedding day booking, through accident or ill health, I will endeavour to find you a replacement bridal hairstylist and all monies will be
refunded. ( Excluding any trial payments)
9) A cancellation of your booking must be made, in writing. If cancelled within eight weeks prior to your wedding date and after your trial, the full outstanding amount is still due for payment. If cancelled within 12 weeks prior to your wedding and after your trial, 60% of the total cost will still be due for payment.
10) All prices are subject to change, except after a booking has been made.
To comply with GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation:
Personal data may be collected in the form of email address, mobile and landline numbers, home address and photographs.
Email address, mobile & landline number and home address are collected via email, in the form of a contact form on the website and a booking form, sent in the form of an attached document, by Simply Beautiful Wedding Hair, via email.
This information is collected for the sole use of Simply Beautiful Wedding Hair to carry out their business. Email address and phone number will be used to communicate with clients regarding a booking. Personal address may be used on the wedding day for directions to a venue.
Photographs taken by Simply Beautiful Wedding Hair or professional photographer, may be used on Simply Beautiful Wedding Hair’s social media platforms and website, but not without the client’s consent.
Personal information will not be passed on to a third party without the client’s consent.
Personal information is stored on computer and mobile devices and is used solely by Simply Beautiful Wedding Hair. These devices are all pin coded. Paper documents are kept secure.
Personal data will be deleted with immediate effect by request. Please contact email@example.com